Monday, February 8, 2010

What colors should i paint my walls?

I have a red and black bed set, i was thinking maybe one white and one black? I dont know... please help meWhat colors should i paint my walls?
There are some really beuautiful greys out there. Pick a medium dark one. Stick to one color.What colors should i paint my walls?
Depends if you are trying to make your room dark or sophisticated. If you have dark coloured walls then the entire room is going to be dark like a cave. My suggestion is use a grey with a slight tint. There is a cool one called ';Digital'; on casaGURU.com.
I would try black and white but incorporate a stenciling effect on the borders, which may bring in the design of the bedset.
Dulux have some amazing colours. I would go with blushed chalk (its a fantastic grey) for the majority of the room and use a red for the accent wall, something like opulence.
medium gray
Black and gray

No comments:

Post a Comment