Saturday, February 27, 2010

Paint that Covers Green Walls without Primer First?

I am painting a nursery for our new arrival in July. The old theme was a frog theme and the walls was painted in a Flat Paint - A Pastel Green of all colors. Dont ask me what I was thinking...lol





This nursery I just want to do a clean and bright White. I know that I should Primer first, but being pregnant, I'm look for simple, quick and easy.





What type of paint is a good paint to cover those green walls without having to Primer first?





Thanks everyone!Paint that Covers Green Walls without Primer First?
you never have to prime in order to cover the paint you just have to put an extra coat of paint on the wallPaint that Covers Green Walls without Primer First?
Get a good quality paint and it should cover it right up. By the way get someone else to do the painting for you right now since your pregnant.
Behr does a good job. Get at least an eggshell finish if not a satin. I covered dark green walls with it and I didn't prime.
It's called Aura. It is a more expensive paint and it dries very fast. Ask your paint store about it first.
Sherwin Williams super paint. It is made especially to go on in one coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment