Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do i remove watercolor paint from my walls?

i have never liked the color of my room, picked out by my sisters, and used some cheap Crayola watercolor paints to make my own designs. But now i am tired of it and want to scrub it off.


What can i use that will work?


It is Flat paint that i painted on.


I tried using Comet too and that didnt workHow do i remove watercolor paint from my walls?
If the watercolor isn't coming off with Comet, then it has stained the paint and you aren't going to be able to get it off. If your walls are white, you could try a wet sponge with a little bleach on it. But it sounds like your walls are some color. This might be a good chance to repaint the room.How do i remove watercolor paint from my walls?
The pigment of the watercolors has permanently stained the paint. It won't wash off. You'll have to repaint, first using a stain blocking primer like Kilz. If you just paint over it without the primer, the color will just leach through the new paint, staining it, too.
I really don't know I guess if it were on a carpet then You would want to use a powerful steam cleaner so I guess you could use something like that but just make sure it is okay to go on walls first!!
http://www.bluwat.com.cn/english/BWD-water.html?gclid=CKTJypWCj5gCFQRkswod80qCCw
if it was flat paint you are going to have to repaint. the color has soaked in sorry
  • interest only loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment