Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can I use sticky notes to paint the color of my walls a different color?

thats heaps of time wasted just use posters - big @$$ posters...Can I use sticky notes to paint the color of my walls a different color?
that would definitely take more effort than painting, unless you did the applying of the stickies in ';installments';. you know, a pack on monday, a pack on tuesday, and so on. then it would just take forever. plus, they only make them sticky on one end, so i dont think it would work. by the time you got to the next wall, the first wall would be losing stickies left and right! ;-)Can I use sticky notes to paint the color of my walls a different color?
Then use really big sticky notes...attaching those little things to the wall would be more tedious than painting.
Sure you could I've thought about using fruit roll-ups because I'm too lazy to paint, Then when the kids annoy me I could just stick them to the walls :o
A true artist can do anything they want, mabey use a glue stick and magazines instead?
You would be much better off using a paintball gun.
well i would let the neighbor hood kids do it
Ha- go for it.... you will be able to write on the wall and not get in trouble!!
umm, that would be harder and they would fall off. unless you super glued it
I'm pretty sure that would take more effort.
i think that might be harder and they'll fall off a lot
yes u can

No comments:

Post a Comment