Thursday, February 25, 2010

Do you think I should paint my bedroom walls HOT PINK?

I'm 13 and the walls in my room are white. I think it would be really cool if I painted the walls hot pink..like this color:





http://images.netshops.com/mgen/swatch:WCR070_15_HotPink.jpg





But it would be hard to get furniture that goes. Like I was thinking all white furniture would look good..but then too much pink and white. and i would probably have NO MORE pink in my room besides the wall.





do you like that idea or noo?Do you think I should paint my bedroom walls HOT PINK?
The pink and white might look alrighhtt...


but i honestly would not do that. after like 1 yr ull get sick of it and hate the color pink! trust me!


i think that three white walls and one black wall with black and white furnifture will look really chique and u wont get sick of it...but that's just my opinion...lolDo you think I should paint my bedroom walls HOT PINK?
well if ur gonan do ur walls dat color-u can buy sum cool furniture@ ikea, mayB sumthing w/zebra print or something have fun = ). btw-whiite would be nice 2 BUT they r 2 clean
No, you shouldn't because it'll be hard for you to choose out the furniture that goes.
Paint the walls that color, then get white furnituree and accent them with like pink pillows and pink curtains or something like that, it would be pretty.
yea i have hot pink walls with white poka dots then i put white furniture
i think you should only paint your room that dark of a color if it is big enough, because if you have a small room dark colors will only make it look even smaller.





light pink is also really cute =]
Here's my opinion.. a dark room will make it hot in your room but in case u don't really care it really depends what your furniture looks like, dark pink goes good with black furni and lighter pinks go with white furni.. maybe you could paint your walls hot pink with lighter pink pokadots that would be cute! that's wat i would do, good luck!
how about light pink with a hot pink border closer to the ceiling? what furniture do you have in your room? i saw a vanity with a hot pink satin sheet that was velcroed around the edge. it looked really nice and it hid the chair. how about trying pink lightbulbs. i hope this helped.
That's a cool idea your parents let you paint your room often. You might get sick of it or decide you don't like it when you get older. I like pink, but my BFF has walls that color, and it's just like whoa. Overboard. AND she has a pink comforter that is like exactly the same color as the walls. I want to ask her if she knows anything about decorating, but I refrain. Pink with white would look okay... you're right about it being hard to find furniture to match hot pink. This comforter from PB Teen would look really good though because it has some pink to match the walls but it's not an overload, it just matches nicely.





http://www.pbteen.com/products/p2425/ind鈥?/a>





Also look at these:





http://www.pbteen.com/products/p2952/ind鈥?/a>





http://www.pbteen.com/products/p2427/ind鈥?/a>





http://www.pbteen.com/products/p2539/ind鈥?/a>





Just look at all of the PB Teen duvet covers. They are so cute.





For the furniture, also consider Birch veneer. It's a light wood. My friend has oak I think and it looks so freaking gross... ew. And to top it all off she has a black curtain covering her mini blinds. Sorry I just dislike her room a lot even though she is my BFF.





I'm almost 16 and for my room I decided I wanted something more mature when I redid my room. My room: it used to be my a bedroom and the guest bedroom. Then my parents got the wall knocked out a little bit and put white double doors between the two. I leave them open, and that's my room. I have two windows both with white shutters. One half is darkish purple, and I have this bed from Ikea:


http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/produc鈥?/a>


And I have this comforter set:


http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.鈥?/a>


Anddd then I have modern black furniture from this store called Bova. In the other half of the room, the walls are gold and I have a custom made purple suede couch also from Bova. And I have my TV and fluffy sheepskin rug in there also.





P.S.


I also found this cute comforter from Bed Bath and Beyond when I was looking for mine to show to you:


http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.鈥?/a>


I think it's so cute!





...P.S.S.? P.P.S.?


Don't get your sheets from PB Teen, the thread count sucks. Get them at Bed Bath and Beyond. They have the best and they are so comfy.





Good luck to you sorry for making this so long lol!!!
I have hot pink walls with dark grey trim and everything seems to match. You should do it its cute
paint just one or two of them hot pink, leave the rest white. there are lots of furniture options. very light , white washed, or white or black furniture would look good. you can def. find fabrics to match.
no no no no no no no no hunny dont do that if i were u i would just leave ur walls white or like a color that u can paint over easily and that matches with everything so u would be able to change the theme of ur room any time(:


hope this helps(:
Yes.
well here is what you should do i don't think you should get pink walls well not that bright pink go for a lighter pink so the light white furniture would look good and don't forget the pink pillows =]

No comments:

Post a Comment