Thursday, February 25, 2010

Please don't judge. I used a gross sour smelling ';paint'; on my walls. Turned out to be joint compound.?

Will this smell go away? How long? What if I get real paint and paint over it?


I am a woman who likes to take on home projects. I found this ';paint'; color at my dads. I think it is sour joint compound not paint. Yes, maybe women should do home projects. A for effort????


P.S. My son is coming home from Marine boot camp Friday, I wanted to make things nice for him and I think I really screwed up.Please don't judge. I used a gross sour smelling ';paint'; on my walls. Turned out to be joint compound.?
paint over it,and put a couple drops of vanilla extract in the paint per gallon and stir it in good. the paint wont bring the old smell back.Please don't judge. I used a gross sour smelling ';paint'; on my walls. Turned out to be joint compound.?
was the paint left out in the cold if so paint will freeze and go bad it will have a bad rotten odor it should go away in a few days if not put one a coat of kills then repaint with new paint kill s can be bought at any paint store
You can't paint with joint compound; so I can only assume you are kidding? And joint compound has no odor.
if he didn't go active duty- at least he will have a job when he gets home
lol what color is your hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment