Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have a cinder block building and I have painted with expoxey paint, but the walls have condensation on them.?

This is a dog kennel business and we just built it and it is all made of cinder block all but for the foundation which is cement. We have put blocker sealer on all the walls and then we painted them with expoxy paint. We spray them down daily so we cannot put sheetrock up. How can we stop the condensation? We are going to stucco the outside in the spring is there something we can do before we stucco? Also I put clear expoxey sealer on my cement floor, b;ut when I put dogs in there last weekend for the first time the urine stained the floor, what would cause this? I appericate all you helpI have a cinder block building and I have painted with expoxey paint, but the walls have condensation on them.?
You could try putting up a better sealer but it really sounds like you have moisture build up in the basement, try to reduce the moisture I have a cinder block building and I have painted with expoxey paint, but the walls have condensation on them.?
condensation forms when warm moist air meets a cold surface, you may try adjusting your a/c or adding a dehumidifier, dog urine and urine in general is very strong and will probably eat through most sealers you will need a sealer made for a high ph environment like chlorine
  • interest only loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment