Tuesday, February 23, 2010

**********HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO PAINT MY BEDROOM WALLS CREATIVELY!! :]?

I'm a fourteen, almost fifteen year old girl, and a freshman in high school, with the room of a seven year-old. My mom's letting me re-do my bedroom and i really want it to be something creative. I really want to concentrate on my walls, maybe something exciting. I was hoping for either something multi-colored, but im not sure how i could get multicolored walls. What ways could i do that? Stripes or something? I was also thinking maybe painting my walls red and getting a white tree wall decal. I like wall decals a lot :) maybe give me some places to get those? Pictures are highly appreciated. Thanks for anything you can think of!! :D**********HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO PAINT MY BEDROOM WALLS CREATIVELY!! :]?
i cant find any pictures but you can make your walls tan and red and stick with the white tree decal and maybe add a decal that resembles you. hope you use my advise**********HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO PAINT MY BEDROOM WALLS CREATIVELY!! :]?
Choose your bedding set FIRST then you can choose your paint color(s) based on it. You can also get ideas for creative wall-painting by repeating something in the bedding such as a border, pattern, flower, etc.


For awesome bedding sets, check out http://www.buybedinabag.com
Awesome i love redoing rooms!





Well if you want some different colors on your walls. I pick out a few colors you like and stick with that. If you like red and white maybe think of brown or black for alot of accessories. What i would do is paint your walls red. If your room is smaller make the red lighter but not a pink, it will make your room look bigger. Or if your room is already bigger then you can go either darker or lighter red. Then pick one wall to do an accent color. A dark brown would look awesome with red walls around it.


If you're going to do it yourself then take a trip to home depot and pick out some reds and an accent color you like but don't buy anything, bring the colors home and look at them in all kinds of like make sure you like them! :) Then go buy the paint and make sure that you talk to the paint people about how to paint an accent wall. Then check out some time of tree wall decal that you like that looks professional and not like a little kid made it and threw it up on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment