Thursday, February 25, 2010

What are some creative , artistic designs to paint on the walls in my room?

so, im 14 and i want creative, cool, and beautiful designs on my walls. my room is like a jail cell right now, all of my walls are white with the occasional dirt mark, my carpet cold , flat and extremely unfluffy. i have 8 walls in my room and 4 walls in my closet. plus the ceiling :). on one wall i plan to paint some of my favorite and inspiring quotes and other things, on another wall i am going to make a triangle mural using painting tape and putting it into some kind of design that make all kinds of triangles in between, and paint them, so when i take the tape off it will look AWESOME. and another wall i want to invite some of my friends over and just splatter paint all over it, and put our handprints all over, and other random things, any more ideas??!! i dont want the whole room to be busy, i want some simple walls too. I AM ALSO IN DESPERATE NEED OF COLOR IDEAS! im thinking about just making my room all kinds of bright colors , since my furniture is black and my bedspread is zebra. thank you!What are some creative , artistic designs to paint on the walls in my room?
Check this link there are pages and pages of images .





http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en鈥?/a>What are some creative , artistic designs to paint on the walls in my room?
my color ideas are maybe you can just take a paint brush and start painting random strokes or you can paint colorful flowers or something and i have another idea so you can actually get some like diffrent shades of black gray and white charcoal and you can draw some mural or something cuz charcoal can come off with just water its not very colorful but it matches your room or you can draw something with colorful pastels but i dont think it comes off wth water

No comments:

Post a Comment