Saturday, February 27, 2010

True or False : The Walls In Your Room Is Painted White?

false.....the men in white coats have not caught me yet.to throw me in that room.....xxxTrue or False : The Walls In Your Room Is Painted White?
True lolTrue or False : The Walls In Your Room Is Painted White?
False. They are light beige or ivory in color.
false
True, white they are.
false---


forest green


but i do have white curtains
The WALLS in my room IS painted white!
Brown Paneling
true. good luck.
False!
False
false
False
False..
false, blue.
FALSE !!!! i have a pretty green with blue splatter that me and my dad did =]
true
lol true
False..They're chocolate brown.
False - they're maroon
true: i live in an apartment so ALL the walls are white... although we were told if we wanted to paint we could, we'd just have to make them white again before we moved out
true.. how did you know?
true
True. How did you know that??? You are good!
FALSE!!


they are painted baby blue :)


its calming
True
False.
true!
False my walls are Dark blue :)
true and false......3 of them are painted blue and 1 is painted white
false

No comments:

Post a Comment