Thursday, February 25, 2010

What two colors should I paint my bedroom walls? P.S. I'm a teenage girl.?

Hi. :) I'm 14, VERY creative, fun, and love anything that's unique (but not weird), and I love to be colorful. :)





Ok, so I'm moving soon and for my bedroom I wanted to paint it 2 colors, not 1, making it more unique. (:


My Current Ideas For My Bedroom Are: (After thinking.....)





-Opposite Walls are a cute shade of pink





-The other opposite walls are plain white





-On the Plain White Walls, I could decorate it with accents/jewelry/just decorate it with stuff. :)


BUT the thing is I'm not exactly sure what COLORS I should make these accents/decorations. So could you guys tell me what color I should do for that? (I was thinking maybe black, lime green, or maybe even a playful orange) But still, ideas will help. (:





These are my ideas SO FAR, I'm not positively done yet. So can you guys give me your honest opinion on what you think so far?


And also, any new ideas would be great, as well as any other paint colors you guys think I should paint my bedroom walls.





-ty %26lt;33 (sorry if it's quite long.)What two colors should I paint my bedroom walls? P.S. I'm a teenage girl.?
pink and white





pink and light purple





pink and light green





green and light purple





light purple and white





light blue and light pink, and light purple





light blue and white





yellow and pink





yellow and white





these all look good and cute!!!





hope this helps! :)What two colors should I paint my bedroom walls? P.S. I'm a teenage girl.?
That is a really cute idea! On the opposite white walls, I think that a lime green decals would look really cute, or maybe even a bright blue or yellow. You could also just paint on the opposite walls. Just draw whatever you want and make it your own!





Hvae fun! =]
I think that sounds really cool. One the blank wall you could even have polka-dots, which look really cool. I think orange might look cool with the pink, but also maybe brown because brown and pink look awesome together. Your room sounds like it will be really cool. Good luck!
You should defiantly do pink and green like the link below


http://www.vitaltexcorp.com/images/Arts%20%26amp;%20Crafts/Tissue%20Paper/Bright%20Pink%20-%207.jpg


http://www.fabricandart.com/web_images/fabrics/batik_page/fc_brt_green.jpg
ummm..............here are some good combos





Yellow%26amp;baby blue


hot pink %26amp; white


Lime green%26amp;yellow


lite purple %26amp; lite pink


limegreen%26amp;orange


yellow%26amp;limegreen


teal%26amp;purple


pink%26amp; black


red%26amp;blue


white %26amp;black














Hope that HELPED I HAD TO DECIDE THAT 2!
black/white/pink/gray/brown would match perfectly! goodluck =]♥
do one accent wall (pink of course!!!) and do a light pink or white on the others with a pattern or design in the same color as your accent wall!!! it will look awesome :)
definitely pretty green and pink
I would choose blue and green or brown and pink.
Since it has to do with pink I would use a light pink and a dark color like brown or black
That would be super cute. It's still girly but not kiddy. Nice idea.
I think instead of white you should do an off white
hmmm..


good question I think yellow and baby blue might be cute
light purple!
Hello, decorating a bedroom can be a lot of fun if you plan ahead. I just love pink and chocolate brown or pink and antique black are beautiful too. Another thing you could consider would be to dress up your walls with stick on art of your choice (after you paint), and then use the same sticker art on your lamp shades, and switch plates on the walls. You can take some of your old pants and cut off the legs stuff them with pillow stuffing then tie the ends with ribbon to match. Use pants that match your room for making the pillows. You can glue or sew on beads, gyms or whatever you like. I hope this gives you some idea's.
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';honeydew'; (# 6428) %26amp; ';calico'; (# 0017) might be a good choice.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment