Thursday, February 25, 2010

Need help deciding what color I should paint my kitchen walls!?

Our cabinets are white, the counter-top is a black/dark gray. Our floor is a light/medium wood laminate. We have all stainless-steel appliances. There is a backsplash that covers the walls from the counters to the cabinets that is tiled in darker colors; grays, black, greens, and a beige/orange/yellow.





I cannot decide what color would look best. I love the outdoors, I have pictures of leaves hanging as sort of a theme. I guess the best way to describe the color in there now is a mustardy color. I would like to stick with the trendiest colors, while being very comfortable and inviting.Need help deciding what color I should paint my kitchen walls!?
sounds like you have alot going on f i were you i would do a very soft grey to give it a soft look and allow the back-splash to show up.Need help deciding what color I should paint my kitchen walls!?
The big trend in kitchens right now are reds and blues.My kitchen is autum spice with a copper tin backsplash .So it's just what makes you feel comfortable and relaxed the most in that room.
What colors are the connecting rooms?
A very light orange or a yellow will work with all your shades, and provide a nice contrast to the leaf pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment