Thursday, February 25, 2010

Where can i get a good cherry blossom stencil to paint on my walls?

I'd like the design to come off my ceilings - kind of like this one:





http://diy.homedepot.ca/diy/project.jsp?pid=333%26amp;langId=-15%26amp;section=overview





Unfortunately Home Depot doesn't sell the stencil :( - Does anyone have an idea of where i can get one?Where can i get a good cherry blossom stencil to paint on my walls?
Did you try Hobby Lobby? They have hundreds of stencils. I saw one time on hgtv they made their own stencil by printing a graphic art piece onto some thick cardstock and just cut it out with an exacto knife...you'd have to be a very meticulous person to be able to do that though.








EDIT: I just thought of another way to do this. I remember seeing it on hgtv: You can rent one of those projector deals like they used back in school and project the image on the wall...then just trace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment