Thursday, February 25, 2010

HELP! What color do I paint my bedroom walls to coordinate with this duvet?

My duvet is a cream color with a gray/blue (but mostly gray) accent color. I have NO idea what color to paint the walls. The room is pretty small so I would like to steer clear of really dark colors that might make it appear even smaller. Here is a picture of my bed and my duvet:





bed: http://www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com/鈥?/a>





duvet: http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>





The picture on the internet link makes the duvet look white, but it is actually a light cream color and not white at all. Can you please tell me what color would be best to paint the walls?





I always give full points to my best answer!!HELP! What color do I paint my bedroom walls to coordinate with this duvet?
Very pretty. I'm with the other posters--a very light grey-blue would be lovely, and it's a good colour for a bedroom as it's calming. Very pale lavender would look good with the duvet but not with the bedframe.HELP! What color do I paint my bedroom walls to coordinate with this duvet?
ooh those are pretty I would probably go with a lighter version of that gray color with a bluish tint like this one


http://www.allprofitallfree.com/color-wh鈥?/a>


I dont know if the link will take you to the color i selected but if you click your mouse on the bottom middle the color should be around there just keep moving the mouse higher it will make sense once your at the link haha sorry I hope it works! good luck :)
Red or a light lavender or a lighter version of gray. Also a near gray light blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment