Saturday, February 27, 2010

What paint colors should I consider for my walls?

We need help with wall colors for our living room, kitchen and hallway. We just ripped up all the old carpet in our home and discovered multi colored grey terrazzo floors underneath. We had them re-polished and they are great. We have a new true Lipstick Red (NOT orange-red) sofa, chair and ottoman. Our furniture is blonde wood and our accent pieces are black wrought iron. My artwork is abstract to ';funky representational'; and colorful. The soft yellow walls are just not cutting it. The living room has two openings to our kitchen, so we want to repaint the living room, kitchen and hallway. I have no problems with color, and would like to have one of the living room walls match the kitchen wall color for continuity and follow-through. Kitchen cabinets are blonde wood with gray countertops. Kitchen appliances are white (came with the house) and my countertop appliances are red. (Can you tell Red is my favorite color?) Any and all advice and ideas are welcome! Thank you!What paint colors should I consider for my walls?
maybe like a steel blue/gray?

No comments:

Post a Comment