Thursday, February 18, 2010

What color should I paint my walls?

(ignore the odd catagory, i think that beauty would be easier since most girls my age are looking around there... haha)





Okay so I'm redecorating my room, and here's the current furniture I have...





http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/produc鈥?/a> I'm just linking to that, because my bookshelf and other dresser are the same finish, so you get the idea?





My walls are currently light light pink right now almost white.





I'm a 13 year old girl.





I'm not really a fan of orange, or hot pink, considering I'm not exactly an ';OMG LIMITED TOO!!! AAAH'; type of girl... haha.





So basically what color do you think would be cute?





Thanks in advance! xo





Oh an by the way this is the color of my bed spread: http://www.peopleonhorses.com/2006%20Sit鈥?/a> maybe a little greener, but same concept. With faux fur leopard throw on top.





:)What color should I paint my walls?
light yellow or light purple!What color should I paint my walls?
purple !


or just do it white or pale yellow and cover your walls in pictures and posters (:
bwawahahaha.


Read the question wrong.
just do your fav color, just very light
i'm 13 also, i'm planning to paint my walls purple this month, only because its my favorite color...try going with ur favorite color...or switch it around with some stripes or something cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment