Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't you love it when your children paint on the walls?

I live with a little Van Gogh.Don't you love it when your children paint on the walls?
i love the idea that they came out with the 'color wonders' my kids got tired of cleaning the walls.Don't you love it when your children paint on the walls?
when i was little my mum gave me a bucket with water in it and a huge paint brush and said i could paint the backyard fence. I loved it becuase when the fence was wet... the wet wood was a different colour.. and i really thought i was painting! =)
me too so I took brown paper and covered her walls with it and now she can draw anywhere she likes in her room.
well dont hit the kid,,,just wash it off........i dont even want to remember the beating i got form my dad,,,,, for doing that......
No, I don't. Why don't you isolate a certain area of the house (a portion of one wall), and allow your little artist to do as he pleases there?
yeah and stick stickers on them......
  • interest only loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment