Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I need 2 colour paints for my stairs which is narrow wood pannels seperate the wall. i need bright colours?

Bright colors....hmm. Well, I would personally recommend a taupy tan for the bottom and a tomato red for the top. (My preference.)





since you didn't specify your likes and dislikes, what it is trying to coordinate with or anything, I am going to make one more color suggestions.





Take any color that you like for the bottom and then go 3 shades lighter for the top.





Or, You could use complimentary colors but I think that would be too busy.I need 2 colour paints for my stairs which is narrow wood pannels seperate the wall. i need bright colours?
light blue or baby blue or pick or orchid or off white or day glow orange or corn flower or rose bud pink .I need 2 colour paints for my stairs which is narrow wood pannels seperate the wall. i need bright colours?
A nice biscuit / cream colour would look lovely either for top or bottom, with a nice brightish yellow for the other colour. Add some ';down lights'; in the ceiling and Wallah!





We have a very narrow loooooong passageway in our house, which was very dark. I painted it a biscuit (called Eggshell) colour, painted the skirting's white (and all the doors along the passage) and added a ';stripe'; of yellow along the wall. I then added ';down lighting'; (small round lights in the ceiling) all the way along. It was amazing what difference it made!

No comments:

Post a Comment