Thursday, February 18, 2010

If I have this duvet cover, what color should I paint my walls? *Picture Included*?

So this is the duvet I want.





http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3420/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1%7C24%7C%7C%7C0%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7C%7Ckensington%26amp;cm%5Fsrc=SCH





If I had this on my twin bed, what color should the walls be?


My room is really small, but it has super tall ceilings.


I have my bed under a giant window that takes up most of a wall.





I am open to all decorating suggestions!If I have this duvet cover, what color should I paint my walls? *Picture Included*?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a bright yellow like ';midday'; (# 6695) might be a good choice.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.If I have this duvet cover, what color should I paint my walls? *Picture Included*?
Depending on how small your room actually is I would do one of two things...I would go with the white walls to bring out the accent but do a bright redish pink accent/design as a border around the room. Or, I would paint it white or a hot chocolate brown and put a red partial canopy around your bed if it isn't that small. * If choosing the Hot Chocolate Brown, you can make the room as wild or romantic as you want simply by changing the type and location of the lighting. Have Fun
It depends on how bold you want your room to be- if you want a bright room you might do the brighter pink color with a gold undertone, or if you want it more subdued you could always go with a nice light lilac. It would go with the comforter and is more exciting than plain old white.
pale blue, there is a pale blue colour on the cover and if you only have a small room you need a light colour on the walls use the deep red and pink as your accent colours.
I would go for a medium purple/lavendar color on one wall, and a light pink on the other!
White....and then have red and pink accesories...and white sheets and some white and red cusions on the bed...gorgeous and fresh.
ONE accent wall - that dark red. The rest, white.
white or light pale blue--the light blue that is on the fabric
In my best lisp ! light pink

No comments:

Post a Comment