Thursday, February 18, 2010

Help.....what color should I paint my kitchen walls? The floor tile is white with specs of beige.

My counter space is also white with beige.Help.....what color should I paint my kitchen walls? The floor tile is white with specs of beige.
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';escapade gold'; (# 6403) might look good.





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.Help.....what color should I paint my kitchen walls? The floor tile is white with specs of beige.
How much ambient light is in the kitchen? Cabinet and appliance colors?





If there is a lot of light in the room and the appliances are light in color you can get away with a darker hue of an earth tone. If the cabinets and appliances are darker or stainless steel I'd go with something like a Navajo white.
Go with beige, its a neutral colour and will add a contrast to your tiles and to your counter tops. Beige also has a way of makeing the space feel warm. The beige colour dosen't have to be exact to what it is on the floor but close enough. Make sure you put lots of decorations such as pictures on the wall because beige also has a way of making things look bland. Good luck



I agree with the other answerers. I'm actually in the process of painting over some ugly blue tinted fruit wallpaper in our house with a neutral beige type color.
i think a beige would look good. that iswhat we have in our house. it looks good as long as you get accsessories with color to put in the kitchen
Well, I don't know much, just that blue acts as an appetite suppressant, so unless you're trying to diet, I wouldn't suggest that color.
neutrals are always a winning combination -add color with your accent pieces like towels, valances, and rugs.
DEFO beige
a bright color would be nice like lite green or yellow or white

No comments:

Post a Comment