Monday, February 8, 2010

What color should I paint my walls?

Im finally repainting my bedroom walls!


I already have this mural --%26gt;http://discount-wallcovering.com/images/murals/IDS829.jpg


on my wall.All my furniture is white and light wood.


So what color do you think?


Thanks much :)What color should I paint my walls?
I would suggest you use the color of the sand any blues would cause the painted walls to compete with the beautiful mural not accentuate it however on the same note i would definitely go with brilliant blue accessories to bring it all together.What color should I paint my walls?
The mural will look great.


I would use a very pale light blue on the walls to continue the blue look around the room.


Definitely Do Not use a deep blue like the mural, the room will appear too intense and the mural will not stand out as well.





If you do not like the very light blue idea, another option would be a light sand (beige/tan) color or even a very pale light green.





Use my favorite paint, Olympic Premium 0 VOC, latex interior. Either satin or eggshell finish. About $21. per gallon.
I would have gone for lighter hue of aqua or coral wall color to go with this beautiful island wall mural.
awesome pic do a blue or purple its most relaxing and would complement your mural nicely
light orange or blue!








PS. LOVE THE WALLPAPER!!





xo,





HVE FUN!,





-Bestie96
I would stay with lighter blues orange maybe JM2C
cyan
blue

No comments:

Post a Comment