Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can I paint my bedroom walls?

So my room is a bit bigger than average size, its basically a square except where the door is it pops out a bit. one wall has a 2 door closet, and directly across from that is a big window in the middle of the wall. I have a dark brown bed set [bed, dresser, bookshelf, nightstand, desk]. My comforter is blue, lime, and brown, see the link on the bottom. I have the stripped sheets that go with it also. I don't really have a price limit, I just want my room to look great! I need ideas to paint the walls, currently they are just white. Also, suggestions for pillows, picture frames/art, rugs, and any other decor are appreciated also! I'm 16, if that helps. Thanks!!





http://www.target.com/Contemporary-Home-鈥?/a>





in the picture the dots look yellow, but really they are a lime color.How can I paint my bedroom walls?
http://teensthemes.com/polka-dots/circle鈥?/a>How can I paint my bedroom walls?
What kind of floors do you have? As far as the walls go, you could paint three walls the same color and paint the wall at the head of your bed different to give the room a unique effect.
Do it like this:


http://www.roomvues.com/publicPicture.ph鈥?/a>
I love the pattern on the comforter. I always like an accent wall - paint three walls one color, and the last wall something bolder/brighter. That would work and if you pick a color combo your sister doesn't love, it would be easily painted over.





Depending on which color you like best, I think a light color and then the accent be lime green. Or the shade of blue.





Have fun with it - get fuzzy pillows, picture frames that are a bunch all together (like the link, but there are lots of styles out there), a lamp with a fun shade on it, a rug in anything but a square/rectangle, etc. Target has great stuff you can pick from.
  • interest only loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment