Thursday, February 25, 2010

My friend & I want to paint on the walls of his new house, but...?

We don't know what type of paint to use, or if the walls should be textured of left like they are. They are building a house, and the walls were just put in a couple days ago and they haven't been textured yet. We want to paint like drawings on the walls of his bedroom of random stuff, like animals and all that for fun. :) Not just all one solid color. Haha, thanks. :D





Kinda like this picture: http://www.2dive4.net/oldsite/images/ame鈥?/a>





Well basically a hand painted mural..My friend %26amp; I want to paint on the walls of his new house, but...?
Definitely leave the walls untextured if you are going to do the mural. It will look much better when you are finished.





My only other tip is use ';Semi-gloss'; paint in the kitchen and bathrooms, where water may splash the walls. This type of paint helps to prevent mildew and mold growth.My friend %26amp; I want to paint on the walls of his new house, but...?
Well, have the walls been primed? If they have been primed you can paint right on the walls as-is. That way whatever paint you use applies evenly. Any interior paint will work, it all depends on the effect you want. Gloss is shiny, Satin is a flat tone. As far as being textured, that also depends on the desired effect. It can look good either way. Hope this helps.
You can visit the website www.benjaminmoore.com. You will find plenty of options. Besides that you can do stenciling using any regular paint. You can make stencils all by yourself. Hope this helps. All the best :) I am an interior designer, I did it in my own room.
just use paint but you have wait till it wee bit dry to paint over because going to change the colour of the paint good luck





can some one answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment